New Mycotoxin Blood Test
MyMycoLab is proud to announce the new serum blood test for 12 different mycotoxins Molds and Mycotoxins
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time? Have you gone from doctor to doctor, had lots of tests, tried many medications and/or vitamins and supplements, and still feel awful? You and many others like you could be suffering from exposure to molds and mycotoxins where you live or where you work.
Many people who are diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, and others may actually be suffering from the consequences of mold and mycotoxin exposure.
In the United States, there is now the only laboratory that will test blood serum for 12 mycotoxins: it is MyMycoLab. Up to now, there has only been a urine test. The testing for mycotoxins in blood serum is much more precise, accurate, and has high analytical sensitivity and specificity. MyMycoLab does both IgG and IgE antibody testing on serum. Go to MyMycoLab.com
IgG and IgE antibodies to each mycotoxin for a panel of 24 results!
- Verrucarin and Verrucarol
- Ochratoxin (A and B)
- T2 Toxin
- Vomitoxin aka Deoxynivalenol
- Cladosporium toxin (Cladosporium HSP 70)
- Alternaria toxin (Alternariol)
- Aspergillus Toxin (Aspergillus hemolysin)
- Aspergillus Auto-Toxin (Sterigmatocystin)
- Penicillium Toxin (Mycophenolic acid)
- Aspergillus/Penicillium Neuro Auto-Toxin (Gliotoxin)
- Stachybotrys Toxin ( Trichothecene)
Sign up to order a test today!